Finnell Avenue Open Land

Property Overview

  • Price: $230,000
  • Address: Finnell Ave, Corning CA 96021
  • Lot size: 17.44 +/- acres
Property Brochure

Property Details

17.44 +/- acres open land north of Corning, CA with Highway 99W frontage and outstanding access to Interstate 5. Northeast neighbor is Richfield Feed & Supply, southeast neighbor is Lok Tite Mini Storage.

Location: From Corning, Interstate 5 north to Finnel Avenue exit, then east about 2 miles. The property is on the northside of Finnel Avenue and westside of Highway 99W. The address is at 675-22940 Finnel Ave, Corning CA 96021.

Description: 17.44 +/- ac of open land. The property has multiple access points – Finnel Avenue frontage, Highway 99W frontage, and north gravel road.

Soils: Per Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), 64% are rated class 2 Perkins Gravelly Loam and Tehama Loam. The remaining 36% is rated class 3 Hillgate Loam. The topography is relatively flat ranging with a seasonal drainage flowing in a southest direction.

Zoning: Tehama County Parcel Numbers 069-040-039. Zoning is AG-2, 20 acre minimum. Current property taxes are $422.82.

Possible Use: Property use may vary, however soils can strongly support cultivated practices. Surrounding orchards in that area are almonds, prunes and olives. Property may also serve as a Farmstead if buyer chooses.

Mineral Rights: Oil, gas, minerals and water rights owned by Seller to transfer.

Other Listings: This is one of five noncontiguous listings for sale to settle a family trust. The other listings are also posted to the MLS.

Comments: Opportunity to purchase 17.44+/- acres of class 2 & 3 soils of open land. With supreme location close to Interstate 5 plus Highway 99W frontage.

Listing Price: $230,000, cash to Seller


Sam Mudd, California Brokers License Number 01710463
530.949.4054
sam.mudd@aglandbrokers.com
Mahlon Owens, California Salesperson License Number 02221856
530.524.7713
mahlon.owens@aglandbrokers.com

Image Gallery

 

 

Go to Top